If you can’t add a YouTube influencer to your IRM, keep reading for some troubleshooting steps.
The Influencity IRM product allows you to create influencers by adding and analyzing existing profiles that you already know of. If you’re having trouble adding a YouTuber to your IRM, here are some possible solutions.
You Are Not Using the Channel URL
YouTube influencers have multiple types of URLs, which can make things tricky when you want to locate the right one. To save a YouTube profile to your IRM, you will need to copy and paste the Channel URL, the one with the full word written between two slashes: /channel/.
Where Can I Find a YouTuber’s Channel URL?
- Open a specific video.
- Scroll down to the video information and click on the YouTuber’s thumbnail.
- Clicking on this thumbnail will bring you to their channel page. This is where you’d copy their channel URL.
- Paste this URL in the Add Social Network pop-up.
- Click Add to include this profile in your IRM.
This Channel has Been Flagged as Having Inappropriate Content
For Influencity to analyze a profile, these 3 criteria must be met:
- The channel must have at least 1,000 followers.
- The profile must be public.
- The influencer cannot have content that is inappropriate for minors.
If these criteria are not met, then unfortunately you will not be able to view this influencer’s metrics on the Influencity platform.
You Have Already Used all of Your Monthly Analyses
Each Influencity subscription includes a set number of monthly analyses. This is what we charge to extract and display the metrics (engagement rate, follower quality, audience demographics, etc.) of a profile.
If you have already used all the analyses included in your plan, there are a few options available:
- Add analyses on a one-off basis.
- Upgrade to a different monthly subscription or customize your bundle with extra monthly analyses.
- Add this influencer profile without analyzing it.
How Can I Add a Profile Without Analyzing it?
When you click on Add influencer, you’ll get a pop-up where you can paste your influencer’s channel URL. Under this field, there’s a box that says, Analyze the profile, their main KPIs, and their audience. If you leave this box unchecked, this influencer’s profile will be saved to your IRM, but not analyzed.
You’ll then be asked to fill in an influencer’s name and contact details (if you have them) manually. Below we’ve included a sample of how an unanalyzed influencer will appear in your IRM. Once you’re ready to view their metrics, click Analyze profile and this information will be filled in for the cost of 1 monthly analysis.
Note: You can still add notes about an unanalyzed influencer in the IRM section.