Learn how to sign into your account and find solutions to any login problems.
How to Log Into Influencity
There is only one way to access your account: by entering your email address and password. Please click here to go to our login page.
Note: We are working to include new ways to log in, like sign in with Google and single sign on.
Find Solutions to Login Problems
If you're unable to enter your account, try the following troubleshooting steps:
Warning: Only Influencity customers, free users, and trial users can log into our platform. If you signed up to receive an ebook or registered for a webinar but don't have an active account, you won't be able to enter. If you want to create an account, please sign up here.
- Make sure that your browser is supported by Influencity.
- If you have multiple email addresses, make sure that you're using the address associated with your account.
- If you try to log in and see a You have no accounts message, your account may have been deactivated. Learn more about deactivated accounts.
- Clear the cache and cookies in your browser and retry.
- Check status.influencity.com to see if there's a known login issue. Influencity will continue to update this page with any new information.
- Try logging in from another network, such as a cellular network, to see if the issue is related to your wifi connection. If you are able to sign in from another network, contact your IT department or network administrator to troubleshoot your connectivity issue.
- Enable third-party cookies in your Chrome settings:
- In the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser, click the three vertical dots, then select Settings.
- In the Privacy and security section, click Cookies and other site data.
- Ensure that Allow all cookies is selected.
- Try to log into Influencity again.
If you're unable to access your account after following the steps above, submit your information to our support team through this contact form.