Side-by-side comparisons for data-driven decision making.
The Influencity profile comparator allows you to select up to 4 analyzed profiles and compare them within the Influencer Relationship Management (IRM) tool.
How Do I Compare Profiles?
- From the Influencers tab, select Profiles.
- Tick the box next to the profiles you want to compare.
- Once profiles have been selected, the option Compare will appear in the menu along the top.
Note: You can also make a comparison from a list of profiles by following the same steps.
To open the profile comparator these 2 criteria must be met:
- The profiles selected must be analyzed.
- No more than 4 profiles can be selected.
What Information Can I See in the Profile Comparison?
Comparator data is divided into 5 sections.
About - profile location, the gender and approximate age of the creator, the language of the profile and the type of account.
Main KPIs - performance data such as number of followers, percentage of quality followers, percentage of quality Likers (Instagram profiles only), number of posts, and average interactions.
Interactions - granular data that covers the number of likes, comments, av. reel plays, views, etc.
Audience demographics - top country, top city, and top state (Instagram only), top gender, top age, top language & ethnicity. This data is available for followers and for Likers (Instagram only)
Audience interests - the top interests and brand affinity of profile followers and Likers (Instagram only).
Can I Compare Profiles From Different Social Networks?
Yes, you can include Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube profiles within the same comparison.
How Many Profiles Can I Compare?
You can compare up to 4 analyzed profiles.
Editing the Profile Comparison
Change the profiles in the comparison by deleting, changing, or adding social media profiles.
Can I Save or Export Profile Comparisons?
No, you cannot save or export profile comparisons.
Some Fields in My Comparison Are Blank
There are several reasons for this.
- Some data points that are only available for Instagram. For example, if you compare an Instagram profile with 2 TikTok profiles, data points like U.S. state and follower ethnicity would only appear for the Instagram profile.
- Likers data is only available for Instagram. In the example below, the TikTok account has blank fields when we switch to Liker data.
- You have not refreshed your profile. Likers data is a new addition. If you haven’t refreshed an Instagram profile’s data in a few months, you’ll need to do this in order to view Liker data.
Tip: For best results, refresh profiles before adding them to the comparison
I Keep Getting an Error Message
The following message may be due to two things.
- One of the profiles selected has not been analyzed.
- You have selected more than 4 profiles.